COMPREHENSIVE ANATOMICAL INSOLE
SHOE SOLES WITH THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF UNION AND RESISTANCE
A new product developed by our R&D department, the Onepiece insole has been conceived to replace the old cardboard sheet insoles, also improving their properties.
OnePiece is an insole made of an innovative mixture of materials, using dual density technology, with the heel and waist area which is totally rigid and the foot sole area which is flexible and padded. Onepiece is made in one single block, by integrating the shank and the sheet to attach the heel.
ADVANTAGES OF ONEPIECE:
- Comfort, derived from the combination of the rigid arch and the flexible and padded sole.
- Their durability and resistance are a guarantee for the shoe manufacturer and the end user.
- It is anatomical: the shape of the foot has been taken into account for design.
- It makes shoe manufacturing easier, as the heel can be directly attached to it.
OnePiece has been technically tested and approved by the Footwear Technological Institute (INESCOP) with the following properties:
- Heel attachment (UNE-EN 12785:2001 STANDARD)
- Stress resistance (INESCOP-413 METHOD)
- Whole shoe and upper sole adhesion (UNE-EN ISO 17708:2004 STANDARD)